Rental Pricing – Senior Apartments
The monthly cost for a single individual to live at Friendship Terrace is meant to be affordable! It ranges from $1,362 to $2,351 per month, depending upon the size of the apartment selected. Income limits apply. Please contact the sales office at (202) 244-7400 for information about apartment availability and specific unit pricing.
Your rent includes:
- Utilities – electricity for heat, air conditioning and hot water (resident is responsible for telephone, cable and personal internet)
- One main meal per day. Restaurant-style dining is available right in the building. Guest meals and additional meal plans are available for a fee.
- Kitchenette in each apartment
- Emergency call system in each apartment monitored by ADT
- On-site library featuring community computers with internet access
- Multiple free, on-site social and recreational activities
- Service Coordinator and activities staff
|Apartment||Basic Rent (single occupancy)||Dinner Meal Plan*||Total Monthly Cost|
|Standard One Bedroom||$1,205||$375||$1,580|
|Converted One Bedroom||$1,479||$375||$1,854|
|Optional One Bedroom||$1,976||$375||$2,351|
Optional Lunch Plan
$200 per month, per person
Individual/Guest Meal Tickets
Effective December 2022
*Dinner meal plans are required. Cost shown is per person.
Total monthly cost includes dinner daily and utilities. The resident is responsible for telephone, cable and internet. Rent and fees are subject to change until execution of a lease prior to occupancy. A refundable security deposit equal to one month’s rent is due at signing.